Invitations

Invitations are a surprisingly important part of the wedding. They do more than just inform guests of time and locations, they set the tone for the event. Your invitations let your guest know if they should expect a black-tie affair, or a backyard bbq. For our Colorado wedding, we are going to make our own invitations. My fiance is a writer, and I'm obsessed with trees and birds, so I'd like to incorporate these things into the design. My parents are letting me borrow their antique Corona typewriter from the early 1900's!


Isn't she lovely??? And she still works! I'd like to actually type one line of text on the front of the invitations, then print the insides. I'm hoping the texture it creates will give them that extra bit of dazzle. I realize that this might be a wee bit ambitious...but I just adore that soothing click clack sound of the keys.
For brides who are a little less insane than I am....there are so many beautiful choices.  E Print Solutions in Denver offers a great variety of styles, prices, and sizes. I've worked with Ariana on numerous projects and she's awesome. She's so efficient and helpful, and will help you get exactly the look you want.

Available at E Print Solutions
Envelopments, available thru E Print Solutions

1 comment:

Tricia said...

That typewriter is amazing!