Destination Locations....

After realizing a destination wedding was more our style, now we need to decide on a location...Trip Advisor has a great search feature that allows you to search destinations based on your interests:


I chose "Beaches & Sun" and "Mexico, Central & South America."
The result was a great overview of 17 different beach areas with a quick blurb on what each area had to offer. I'd suggest this as a great starting point for planning your wedding. It helps you quickly sort out what may or may not work for your special day. The top three results on my query were Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Puerto Vallarta. I've been to Canun and Playa, and while they are both lovely places, they are a bit too touristy and busy for the quiet wedding I have in mind. My fiance has been to Puerto Vallarta and adores it, so we'll look more into PV, along with some others on the list.



Click here to start your Travel Inspiration search! 

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww, I love Puerto Vallarta! Go there!!!

Sam said...

Yeah, I love PV! Pick that one!

Alice said...

Puerto is so gorgeous. I'd choose that.

Jason said...

My wife and I got married there, in Puerto Vallarta. We loved it.

Alex said...

I love Cancun, but it might be too touristy for you guys.