Seating

For our stateside wedding, we're having a very small and casual gathering at my parent's house in Evergreen, Colorado. I've got the overall design planned out in my head....black and white with red accents...chandeliers, blackbirds, vintage personal touches....lots and lots of lights...but I hadn't really thought about seating. For food, we are making it ourselves! My family will cook everything the day before the wedding or the morning of, and we'll just have chaffing dishes and things set out for people to serve themselves, buffet style. Since we aren't having it catered, we aren't having servers or anything. It's so generous of my parents to host the party, and the last thing I want is for them to be doing any serving during the party. So casual, casual, casual food set up. But....where do people sit? Do I still need to have big long tables with chairs? This set up is so lovely....


But that means renting tables and chairs...and I'm not even sure the back yard is level enough to set up a bunch of tables! Oye....what to do, what to do...

No comments: