Shoes!

Ohhhh shoes, how I adore you! You can make an outfit go from drab to fab! For a destination wedding, I probably won't even be wearing shoes....but for the stateside wedding....the shoes have to make a statement! I'd love to go with something a little more punk rock...and no one does punk rock shoes quite like Iron Fist! A little edgy, a little funky and a whole lotta attitude! Iron Fist shoes are popping up all over the place in bridal shoots...



Photo credit: Adrian Shields Photography

I also sort of love the idea of going over-the-top glam shoes....like these gorgeous Patricia Field Rhinestone Dream Shoes....
The Barbie pink is perfection! Though it wouldn't match my red / white / black color theme....so I'll gladly take the white or black. Please and thank you...Or I suppose these would do....

Photo credit: Style Me Pretty
I'm tossing around the idea of bedazzling my own shoes! Finding a great pair of platforms that FIT well...and going crazy with rhinestones and super glue! It'd be really cute to add in the wedding date, or husbands name to make them really special and a remembrance of my wedding day every time I wear them.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Those are so hot! Love the pink ones!

Brandy said...

Yay sparky shoes!

Cheryl said...

Iron Fist is my favorite!!!!

Sam said...

SO hot

Emily said...

You are so crafty, I bet you could make your own shoes.

MANDE said...

I SO wish I had found those pink ones for my special day!!! Holy Cuteness!!

Stephanie said...

Fun and gorgeous!! You could totally rock some hot wedding shoes!