Simple and easy! A great way to change up your look at night!
- Start with a ponytail high on top of your head. No need to make it perfect.
- Reserve 1/4 of the hair from the side of the pony tail.
- Gather the remaining 3/4 of the pony tail hair and create a classic ballerina bun. Use bobby pins to secure.
- Take the reserved piece of hair and braid. Tie with a clear band at the end.
- Wrap braid around the outside of bun. Use bobby pins liberally to secure braid.
- Add a flower to add a little dazzle!
My new go-to updo! I'm loving that with my new ombre hair, the bands are blonde and the braid is purple!